How Do I Report The Wages I Paid To My Employees?

You must submit (Quarterly Reporting Form). Click here for Instructions for Employer’s Contribution & Payroll Report. Employer’s Payroll Continuation Sheet is used to provide additional space for payroll data if the employer has over 10 employees. Magnetic media (Tape, Cartridge, or Diskette) may be used in place of this form. Before using magnetic media, refer to this Magnetic Media Wage Reporting Information Booklet or call (515) 281­5339 to obtain the booklet on this procedure.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles