What Can I Do If I Still Disagree With The Appeals Examiners Decision?

You have 14 days to protest the Appeals Examiner’s determination to the Industrial Commission. Send a letter to the Industrial Commission giving the reasons you think the examiner’s decision was wrong. Their address is: Industrial Commission, ATTN: Judicial Division, 317 West Main Street, 2nd Floor, PO Box 83720, Boise, ID 83720­0041. Their phone number is (208) 334­6000. Their fax number is (208) 334­2321.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles