Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

How Do I Report New Hires?

The easiest way to provide this information is to send a copy of the employee W­4 to the Idaho Department of Labor. Make a copy of the W­4, add the date of hire and the Idaho Unemployment Insurance employer account number to the bottom of the copy, and submit the copy by mail or fax to the Idaho Department of Labor:

Idaho Department of Labor
New Hire Reporting
317 West Main St
Boise, Idaho 83735­0610
FAX: (208) 332­7411

Electronic reporting is also available. For more information or to make arrangements, call 1­800­627­3880. You may also refer to the following links for information on electronic/internet reporting. E-mail: [email protected].

Was this helpful?