If you need to file an initial claim, you may:
- File in person at your nearest local Job Service Office.
- Call your nearest Job Service Office.
- File Online INITIAL UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CLAIM
If you are filing a claim against Idaho, but live in another state, you may also file your claim by calling (208) 3323574.
When you file, have the following information available:
- Your Social Security number.
- If you are not a citizen of the United States, your Alien Registration number and card.
- The business names, complete addresses including zip codes, and phone numbers of all employers for whom you worked during the last 2 years.
- The dates your work started and ended for those employers.
- Your total gross earnings from those employers.
- The reason you are no longer working for those employers.
- DD Form 214, Member 4, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, if you were a member of the Military Service in the past 2 years.
- Your county of residence if you live outside the state of Idaho.
Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: