Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

Who Will Have This Information?

Department of Human Resources Child Support Enforcement will have this information and will work with any other affected department including, but not limited to the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program and the food stamp program4 The Department of Labor also receives this information to aid in determining claims of unemployment and to assist in the verification of wages being reported by employees.