What Services Are Provided For Dislocated Workers?


  • Classroom or vocational training
  • Literacy and English for non­English speaking individuals
  • Preparation for the GED exam (high school equivalency diploma)

Job Placement Assistance

  • Staff in the Dislocated Worker Unit will develop individually tailored strategies and pursue job opportunities to match the skills of the worker with the needs of employers.

For Department of Labor Information about the Dislocated Workers program, click here For more information about the Dislocated Workers program, please contact.

    • Department of Employment Services


    • Dislocated Workers Program


    • 6210 North Capitol Street, NW


    • Washington, DC 20011


    • (202) 576­5340


    • Fax: (202) 576­3262


Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles