Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

How Does My Business Register As A "New" Employer?

You can open an unemployment insurance employer account by filing a Form UC­1, Report to Determine Liability and if Liable Application for Employer Account Number. You may request form UC­1 by phone on (302) 761­8484 or by writing to the Employer Contribution Operations, P.O. Box 9953, Wilmington, DE 19809.

Was this helpful?