How Does My Business File Quarterly Reports?

You are required to report your payroll and pay unemployment insurance taxes four times a year. Forms UC­8 and UC­8A will be sent to you at the end of each quarter. If you do not receive a form, call the Employer Contribution Operations at (302) 761­8484. You have one month following each quarter to file reports and pay the tax.

Delaware employers may submit quarterly wage information on magnetic tape. For more information, call the Employer Contribution Operations at the number above.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles