Lawyers are ready to help during these stressful times. Schedule your consultation >

Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Methods Are Available For Reporting New Hires?

You can report new hires to the Department of Labor as follows:

  1. Fax a copy of the CT­W4 (Employees Withholding or Exemption Certificate) to: Fax # 1­800­816­1108
  2. Mail a copy of the CT­W4 with all employer information clearly completed to:

    Connecticut Department of Labor
    Office of Research, Attn: CT­W4
    200 Folly Brook Boulevard
    Wethersfield, CT 06109
    For alternate reporting options, including magnetic reporting, please call (860) 263­6310.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer — as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources