How Do I File A Wage Claim?

The Labor Standards Office will assist in the recovery of earned compensation. However, this office does not have legal authority to order the payment of wages. They will attempt to resolve the dispute through fact­finding, and negotiation between you and your employer. If those efforts fail, you will be notified and offered information on other options available to you under State law, such as liens, or actions you might file in Small Claims Courts. To file a claim, complete the Wage Claim Form and submit it to: CDLE ­ Labor Standards Two Park Central, Suite 375 Denver, Co. 80202­2117 If you have additional questions, call (303) 572­2241 or 1­888­390­7936.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles