Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

Who Do I Contact With Questions On Labor Laws?

The California Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) is responsible for all labor law issues including wages, hours, working conditions, worker’s compensation, and labor relations. For information on discrimination in the workplace, contact the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing .

Was this helpful?