How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Compensation Benefits?

Your UI Call Center can take your application for unemployment benefits over the phone. To help you find a job, they can register you for work with the Alaska Job Center. After your UI claim has been opened, you may file for bi­weekly benefits over the phone by calling your Automated Telephone Claim Filing System known as VICTOR. VICTOR can only be accessed with a personal identification number called a PIN, which you will set up during your first call to VICTOR. Once your PIN has been established, you may use VICTOR to file your bi­weekly claims by phone or to inquire about the status of your check. Call VICTOR during Week 3 of your benefit year and every two weeks after that.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles