Skip to main content

Harmful Drugs Law

Search for an Attorney  

How can I report a serious Vioxx side effect to the FDA?

The FDA encourages anyone aware of a serious adverse reaction to make a MedWatch report. You can report an adverse event in two ways: Visit and click on “How to Report” Call (800) FDA-1088

Was this helpful?