Harmful Drugs Law
What should I tell my health care provider?
Tell your health care provider if you:
• have heart problems or high blood pressure;
• have liver or kidney problems;
• have or had stomach ulcers or stomach bleeding;
• have asthma;
• are allergic to aspirin or other NSAID medicines;
• are pregnant or planning to become pregnant;
• are breast-feeding.
Tell your health care provider about all the medicines that you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Your health care provider may have to adjust your dose or watch you more closely if you take the following medications:
• certain blood pressure medicines called ACE inhibitors;
• furosemide (Lasix);
• fluconazole or ketoconazole;
• warfarin (coumadin);