How do I change my address on my voter registration record?

You can change your address on your voter registration record by submitting a letter or form to your local county clerk and recorder’s office that gives your identifying information and new address, either in person or by mail.

Speak to an Experienced Right to Vote Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified right to vote lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Right to Vote attorney today.

Additional Right to Vote Articles

Related Topics In This Section