How can I make a discrimination complaint under the Voting Rights Act?

You can contact the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Justice Department.  There are no special forms to use or procedures to follow–just call them toll-free at (800) 253-3931, or write to them at: 

Chief, Voting Section
Civil Rights Division
Room 7254 – NWB
Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC   20530

Speak to an Experienced Right to Vote Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified right to vote lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Right to Vote attorney today.

Additional Right to Vote Articles

Related Topics In This Section