Right to Vote Law

Can I vote in the state of Florida if I am in the military or living overseas?

You can register to vote by requesting a Florida Voter Registration Application from your county’s Supervisor of Elections, or by printing the form online. However, if you are in the military or living overseas, you can complete the Federal Postcard Application (FPCA), which is available at any military installation through the Voting Assistance Officer, any U.S. embassy or consulate, or online through the Federal Voting Assistance Program website, which is located at https://www.fvap.gov/. Eligible voters who are overseas for any reason and have submitted FPCAs will be automatically deemed to have submitted permanent voter registration applications, as well, thus making the submission of regular voter registration applications unnecessary.