If The Non-Custodial Parent Is Receiving General Relief Or Tanf Benefits, Can Dcse Still Collect Support For Me?

No. General relief and TANF are considered welfare and DCSE cannot collect support monies from welfare benefits.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles