What Information Does Ors/Css Need To Proceed With A Case?

The more information you provide in the application, the better. Also, be sure to attach to the application copies of all appropriate legal documents, such as: birth certificates, Voluntary Declaration of Paternity documents, divorce decrees, judgments, order modifications, etc. You will be contacted if ORS/CSS needs further information to proceed.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles