What If I Change Jobs Or Move Out Of State?

By law (U.C.A. 62A­11­304.2(7)), you are required to keep ORS/CSS apprised of your whereabouts. If you change jobs or addresses, call the Customer Service Unit in the appropriate ORS office with the new information as soon as possible. This way, your children will continue to receive the support to which they are entitled, without interruption or delay.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles