Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

Who Is Entitled To Child Support Services?

Child support services are available to both custodial and noncustodial parents. Even if you or the other parent live in another state, you can apply for services in Oregon. Relatives or other caretakers who have physical custody of a child are also entitled to child support services.