Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

What Do I Do If I Have Completed The Paternity Affidavit But I Now Think I Am Not The Dad?

You need to contact the CSEA in the county where the mom resides to sign a rescission document as long as it has been 60 days or less since the affidavit has been signed. If more than 60 days but less than one year has passed since signing, you should contact a private attorney.

Was this helpful?