My Ex-Spouse Paid Support Regularly Until Last Month And Then He Moved To Europe. Is There Anything I Can Do To Get My Order Enforced?

Ohio has reciprocal agreements with several European countries, most Canadian provinces and certain other foreign countries. Some countries may also be able to assist you with enforcement, even though no formal reciprocal arrangements exist. Your CSEA can tell you what kind of help may be possible in your individual case.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles