Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

My Ex-Spouse Lives In Oregon And Is Self-Employed. What Can I Do To Obtain Support?

Your CSEA can register your support order in Oregon for enforcement. The child support agency in Oregon will then be able to use all the enforcement tools available under its state law to collect your support.

Was this helpful?