Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

I Now Live In Ohio But My Case Started In Michigan. Do I Have To Open A New Case In Ohio?

No. If you choose, you may simply continue to work with the child support authorities in Michigan.

Was this helpful?