I Live In Ohio, But My Ex-Spouse Lives In Nebraska. Can My California Support Order Be Modified?

Yes. Please ask your CSEA to help you. They can register your California support order in Nebraska, which is where the modification will occur. Your order can also be enforced there.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles