Who Can Help Me If The Obligor Is Not Sending In The Child Support Payments?

If you do not have a case open with a Regional Child Support Enforcement Unit (RCSEU), the Clerk of Court may be able to issue an Income Withholding Order to the obligor`s employer so that the child support amount is deducted from the obligor`s paycheck. The clerk can also schedule a hearing at which the obligor must show why the payments have not been made. If you have applied for services, the RCSEU can take these actions and may also be able to take other enforcement action to help you get your child support. If you do not have a case open with a RCSEU, you may want to contact them to see what services they can provide to you.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles