Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

I Haven't Received My Payment Yet. Did You Receive It?

To check on the status of your payment, call the automated information line at 701­328­5440 or our nationwide toll free number at 800­231­4255. Please have your social security number available. The automated information line will give you the date and the amount of the last payment sent to you. The information is updated nightly to include that day`s receipts. We can only issue funds that have been sent to us from the non­custodial parent or the employer.

Was this helpful?