Do I Have To Receive Work First In Order To Receive Child Support Assistance?

Child support enforcement services are available to anyone who has custody of a minor dependent child in need of child support, regardless of income. Please note there may be a small fee for applicants based on income.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles