Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

I am having trouble getting child support - how can I apply for help?

If you are having trouble getting support from the absent parent of your child, the first step to getting help is to apply for services at your local CSE office. In North Carolina, each county has a local CSE office, many of which are located in county DSS offices. For more details on how you can receive child support assistance, please visit the Child Support Enforcement page or contact your county DSS office.

Was this helpful?