Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

How Do I Apply For Child Support Service?

If you receive Temporary Cash Assistance or Medical Assistance, child support services will be provided free of charge. If not, you will need to complete an application for child support services with your local child support enforcement office and pay a one­time fee of $25 when you file your application. To have an application mailed to you or for further information, please contact the local child support enforcement office in your area.

Was this helpful?