The FSD or local child support agency needs as much information as possible about the alleged father including:
Facts about the mother`s relationship with him, her pregnancy and the child`s birth;
- Whether or not the alleged father ever provided any money for the child;
- Whether or not the alleged father ever admitted in any way that the child was his (for example: through letters or gifts);
- A picture of the alleged father with the child, if available;
- Any information from others who could confirm the mother and alleged father`s relationship;
- His home and business address;
- Names and addresses of his previous employers;
- Whether or not the child was conceived in California, and the child ever lived in California
Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.