Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

Keeping Track Of Payments

A notice of how much child support was collected by the FSD or local child support agency and how the support was distributed will be mailed monthly to the custodial party. The custodial party is entitled to see the payment history of the non­custodial parent who is required, by a court order, to make support payments.

Was this helpful?