I Have A California Support Order. The Non-Custodial Parent Now Lives In Another State. I Know He/She Has Land And Other Assets. Can I Get Help?

Yes. The fact that the non­custodial parent now lives somewhere else does not prevent the FSD or local child support agency from reaching his/her assets in California.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles