I Am Sure The Other Parent Is Willing To Pay Support. Can We Make An Agreement Between Ourselves And Present It To The Court?

If you do not receive CalWORKS, you and the other parent may work together with the FSD or local child support agency, a lawyer or on your own to work out an agreement. If the child(ren) receives CalWORKS or foster­care payments, the FSD or local child support agency will participate in and sign any agreement and will not agree to a support order for less than the amount of support determined under the statewide guidelines.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles