Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

Failure To Pay Child Support

The non­custodial parent`s duty to pay child support may be enforced by a contempt action, punishable by a jail sentence and/or a fine. Additional child support enforcement methods are explained later herein.

Was this helpful?