What Kind Of Records Does the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OSCE) Keep And Why?

After your case is open, the noncustodial parent must send all child support payments to the Arkansas Child Support Clearinghouse. Payments will be recorded and forward to you, if you are not receiving TEA from the State. If you are receiving TEA, excess collections are kept by the state if money is owed the state for any past TEA you received. If no money is owed to the state, you will receive the money for arrears that are owed to you. We are very careful to receipt child support payments carefully. However, mistakes do occur. If we mail a child support payment to you in error, you must return the payment to OCSE.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles