What Can I Do To Get My Support Increased If I Think It Is Too Low?

Both parents have a right to request a review of the child support order every three years. OCSE will review current income information and determine if an adjustment is appropriate based on the Arkansas Child Support Guidelines. If an adjustment is warranted, either up or down, legal action will be initiated to modify the order.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles