Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

The Noncustodial Parent Works Sporadically And Is Paid In Cash. Wage Withholding Won't Work For Me. What Will Happen?

Automatic billing, telephone reminders, and past due notices from OCSE might convince the noncustodial parent to make regular payments. Other methods, such as property attachment, credit bureau reporting, tax refund offset, garnishment, liens, and suspension of occupational, professional licenses, driver`s licenses or recreational licenses might work for the arrearages. If none of these are successful OCSE may take the case to court for stronger enforcement methods.