I Am Applying For Assistance Under TEA. Do I Have To Seek Child Support From The Children's Father?

As a condition of eligibility for TEA, you are required to help OCSE with our efforts to identify and collect child support payments from the noncustodial parent. If the state is able to collect support on behalf of your children, the child support payments will go toward reimbursing the state and federal governments for assistance payments made to your family.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles