Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

Does the Office for Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) Charge An Application Fee For Its Services?

There is no fee if you are currently receiving Transitional Employment Assistance (TEA) or IV­E Foster Care. Your case is automatically referred to OCSE if there is a noncustodial parent. If you are not currently receiving public assistance then there is a non­refundable fee of $25 to process your application and open your case. A separate application plus $25 is required for each noncustodial parent. Applications are available at your local Arkansas Office of Child Support Enforcement or you may call (501) 682­8398 for an application.