Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

Who Can Get Help From The Office Of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE)?

Any custodial parent who has physical custody of a child and needs help in obtaining child support payments may apply for services. A noncustodial parent (NCP) may apply to have paternity established or to have his/her support order reviewed.