Can The Child Support Enforcement Division Help To Collect Child Support Owed To A Parent Before The Agency Opened Its Case?

Yes, if there was an order for support. The agency would have to verify the amount and might have to present the case to a court of competent jurisdiction before taking collection actions.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Child Support attorney today.

Additional Child Support Articles