I have failed to make my Chapter 12 plan payments, do I need an Attorney?

It is critical that you make all Chapter 12 plan payments be made in a timely fashion. When you fail to make these monthly payments, it is likely that your case will be dismissed. However, if you hire a Chapter 12 bankruptcy attorney, under some circumstances you may be able to prevent your case from being dismissed due to failed plan payments. For example, if circumstances have happened which is beyond or through no-fault of your own, an attorney can help you with requesting a hardship discharge. Under the federal law, a hardship discharge can generally be granted to a debtor under these instances. Contact an attorney immediately to discuss what legal options are available to you when you have failed to make your plan payments.

Speak to an Experienced Chapter 12 Farmers Bankruptcy Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified chapter 12 farmers bankruptcy lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local chapter 12 farmers bankruptcy attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Chapter 12 Farmers Bankruptcy attorney today.

Additional Chapter 12 Farmers Bankruptcy Articles

Related Topics In This Section