Skip to main content

Creditors Rights Law

Search for an Attorney  

What Is A "Voluntary" Compliance?

Very often a judgment debtor will pay the money owed to a judgment creditor and thus satisfy the money judgment. If the judgment debtor does not pay, the judgment creditor should contact him/her and ask for payment. Sometimes a simple telephone call or a short letter yields results; sometimes a lien or execution is required.

Was this helpful?