Skip to main content

Creditors Rights Law

Search for an Attorney  

I Have A Judgment Awarded In One State Against A Debtor Who Resides In Another State, Can I Still Collect?

Yes, in most cases this can be done. You can join a network of Judgment Enforcement Specialists that can help when the debtor has moved out of state.