Lemon Law

What If I Have Other Questions Or Specific Problems I Need Help With Solving?

You should consult a legal assistance attorney or a private attorney of your choice as soon as possible. The Office of the Post Judge Advocate is located in Building 77, Room 202, Post HQ. Legal assistance is available by calling 727­3616 or 727­2158 for an appointment.