Skip to main content

Lemon Law

Search for an Attorney  

What Can I Do If I Am Not Satisfied With The Board's Decision?

The law provides for an appeal to superior court within 30 days of the Board`s decision. However, the grounds for overruling the Board`s decision are very narrow and do not include disagreement with the Board`s finding of facts.