How Do I Obtain A Refund Or Replacement?

If you think you are entitled to a refund or replacement and your manufacturer is unwilling to provide either remedy, you must first submit your dispute to a state­certified dispute settlement program approved by the Montana Department of Commerce. Contact:

    Montana Department of Commerce
    New Motor Vehicle Warranties Administrator
    1424 9th Avenue
    PO Box 200501
    Helena MT 59620­0501
    (406) 444­1588

Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Lemon Law attorney today.

Additional Lemon Law Articles