I Think I Have A Defective Motor Vehicle. What Do I Do Now?

The first thing a consumer must do is give the manufacturer notice of the defect or condition by sending what is commonly called a last chance letter to the manufacturer by return receipt service. The last chance letter should be sent before the fourth repair attempt or before the expiration of the 30­day period.

Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Lemon Law attorney today.

Additional Lemon Law Articles